Monday, August 2, 2010

Fluffy Feathers!



Good Monday Morning! Here in Canada, we're enjoying a long weekend, so I apologize if the posts up a tad late! I enjoyed a wonderful getaway with my guy to his hometown, meeting some of his Childhood Friends and Family! It was a short trip, but so nice to meet the people I've been hearing about for quite some time!

I wanted to show you this project because I used the Ultrafine Strawberry Flowersoft to add some texture to the Feather's on this sweet lady's hat!




Even using a touch of Flower Soft here and there, can make a difference on your project!



Hope you have a lovely week!

Supplies: Stamp:Red Hat Stella-Totally Stampalicious
Paper: Purple Cardstock, DP K&Co
Accessories: Copic Markers, Stick Pin and Beads from SU Prettie's Kit Ultrafine Strawberry Flower Soft.

4 comments:

  1. Sooo cute. I like how you've used the flower soft.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, there could not be any better look then Flower Soft feathers in her hat! CUTE.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea with the flower soft feathers, it's a great look!

    ReplyDelete